jueves, 15 de abril de 2021

 new vocabulary

  • I heard - Escuche
  • Could you tell me how? - ¿Podrías decirme cómo?
  • Didn't you hear - no escuchaste
  • Like what? - ¿ como que?
  • Why do you say that? - ¿ por que dices eso?
  • Have you done anything about it? - ¿ ha hecho algo al
  • respecto?
  • I don't think - no creo 
  • I am the last one - soy el ultimo 
  • No, I'm okay - no, estoy bien 
  • Are you feeling better today? - ¿te sientes mejor hoy?
  •  I can't see the sentences on the board - no puedo ver las frases en el tablero 

What did you do?
in the activity I read the different texts and had to complete the sentences

What was your experience? 
my experience was good but a little complicated because I hardly understand the texts

What  is your opinion about your performance?
I think I should improve my reading

Did you correct your answers? 

yes, some I didn't understand

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario